With unprecedented change impacting Civic, The Civic employee onboarding experience required rethinking and development.
Civic Disability Services is a disability service provider based in the South Sydney Australia.
Civic resources an in-house service design team which supports solving organisational challenges, ranging from strategy, insights, experience design.
The in-house service design role is one which grants freedom and automony to identify opportunties for innovation across the organisation. Various apects of the role included, project leading, coaching and mentoring in agile project management, and facilitating workshops using design thinking practices.
Key highlights of the experience:
- Employee onboarding experience design research study
- Coordinating with Harness Projects to deliver an advanced research study project with 20 students
- Building communities of practice (CoPs) through fortnightly events and workshops.
- Aggregation of marginal gains and 1% improvements
- Client outcomes gap analysis
Of the several completed projects with Civic, in this post I will focus on our employee onboarding experience design study.